Steerable Knee Walker is a great way to get around and keep weight off your foot or ankle after surgery or injury. Even works well for patients with a cast or ankle brace. The DV8 uses front wheel steering and there is a handbrake on the handlebars.
Adjust height to your comfort Knee-rest and Handle height easily adjustable for user preference (no tools required).
- DV8 has a 250-lb weight capacity, yet weighs only 22-lbs.
- Leg Pad with “channel” provides added stability and comfort.
- Tiller folds down for transport or storage.
- Easy to use, positive-feel handbrake gives you peace of mind and confidence to roam about.
- Handbrakes have locking parking-brake to lock in place.
- The universal Knee-Walker folds up for compact storage.
Available for monthly rental in Miami-Dade and Broward. Delivery is included in the rental.
HCPCS Code: E0118