- The Knee Walker Jr is the first pediatric steerable knee scooter designed specifically for kids and small adults who cannot bear weight on their foot or ankle, yet want to remain active and mobile.
- The KneeWalker Jr provides excellent stability and safety with its sturdy dual bar design, unique 4-wheel frame, adjustable handbrake and rear drum brake.
- Weighing only 18 pounds, the KneeWalker Jr knee scooter is an excellent alternative to crutches, providing increased mobility and stability.
- Compatible with both the right and left legs, this kneeling scooter offers a 3″ thick contoured knee platform and ergonomic rubber hand grips for complete comfort.
- The Knee Walker Jr knee scooter is very lightweight and portable thanks to its simple folding mechanism that utilizes an easy to use thumb-release lever. Additionally, this knee walker is equipped with a free detachable storage basket and features tool-free assembly & setup.
- Fully adjustable handlebars and knee platform, this very lightweight yet sturdy knee walker offers a 160 lb weight capacity and is recommended for children and small adults with heights 3’9″ to 5’6″.
Available for monthly rentals in Miami-Dade, Broward counties.
Knee Walker Junior Pink