Tabletop/Portable Digital Pulse Oximeter
- Simple, easy to use interface with one touch programming and large LED color display
- Compact, lightweight design for use in acute and alternate care settings, including long term care facilities, homecare, and sleep labs
- Sleep Mode easily configures system to perform bedside studies, with 2-second averaging
- Home Mode configures system for monitoring and trending at home
- RadNet® and RadLink® interface capability for multi-patient remote monitoring
- Signal IQ® (SIQ) indicator identifies conditions of low measurement confidence
- FastSat™ tracks rapid changes in arterial O2
- Adjustable averaging from 2 to 16 seconds
- Nurse call interface
- Up to 7 hours of internal battery life when fully charged
- 72 hours of trending memory
- Available in horizontal and vertical configurations
Available for local delivery Miami-Dade and Broward areas. Shipping available for all other areas.
Available for monthly rental in Miami-Dade and Broward counties.
HCPCS Code: E0445