Elecare Junior formula for 12 months or older
Price Not Announced
Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
Nutritionally Complete Amino Acid-Based Medical Food
- EleCare Jr is a nutritionally complete amino-acid based medical food suitable for children over 1 year if age who cannot tolerate intact or hydrolyzed protein.
- EleCare Jr is for the dietary management of protein maldigestion, malabsorption, severe food allergies, short-bowel syndrome, eosinophilic GI disorders, GI-tract impairment, or other conditions in which an amino acid-based diet is required.
- For children age 1 year and older.
- For oral or tube feeding.
- Use under medical supervision
- Clinically documented to be hypoallergenic,1 to virtually eliminate the potential for an allergic reaction to the formula in multiple-food-allergic children.
- 100% free amino acids as nitrogen source.
- 33% of fat blend as medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source.
- Supported by strict manufacturing standards and ELISA (Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay) testing.
- Does not contain milk protein, soy protein, fructose, galactose, lactose, or gluten.
- Comes in unflavored and vanilla
HCPCS Code: B4161
We can bill this product to some private insurances.
Case of 6 – 14.1 oz cans
If you have any questions about a product and/or want to know if we accept a particular insurance, please fill out the form and someone will get back to you shortly.
|Elecare Flavors||Unflavored, Vanilla|