Elecare formula for Infants 0 -12 months
Price Not Announced
Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
Nutritionally Complete Amino Acid-Based Infant Formula with Iron
- EleCare is a nutritionally complete amino-acid based formula for infants who cannot tolerate intact or hydrolyzed protein.
- EleCare is indicated for the dietary management of protein maldigestion, malabsorption, severe food allergies, short-bowel syndrome, eosinophilic GI disorders, GI-tract impairment, or other conditions in which an amino acid-based diet is required.
- For infants 0-12 months of age.
- For oral or tube feeding.
- Use under medical supervision.
- 100% free amino acids as nitrogen source.
- DHA and ARA, nutrients that help support brain and eye development.
- 33% of fat blend as medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source.
- Supported by strict manufacturing standards and ELISA (Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay) testing.
- Does not contain milk protein, soy protein, fructose, galactose, lactose, or gluten.
HCPCS Code: B4161
We can bill this product to some private insurances.
Case of 6 – 14.1 oz cans