As a patient of our organization, you are responsible for the following:
- To provide complete and accurate information concerning your present health, medication, allergies, etc. when appropriate to your care / service.
- To inform staff member, as appropriate, of your health history including past hospitalization, illnesses, injuries, etc.
- To involve you, as needed and able, in developing, carrying out, and modifying your home care plan, such as properly cleaning and storing your equipment and supplies.
- To review the organization safety materials and actively participate in maintaining a safe environment in your home.
- To request additional assistance or information on any phase of your health care plan you do not fully understand.
- To notify your attending physician when you feel ill, or encounter any unusual physical or mental stress or sensation.
- To notify the organization when you will not be home at the time of scheduled home care visit.
- To notify the organization prior to changing place of residence or your telephone number.
- To notify the organization when encountering any problem with equipment or services.
- To notify the organization if you are to be hospitalized or if our physician modifies or ceases your home care prescription.
- To make a conscious effort to properly care for equipment supplied.